Every participant of the Scotiabank Toronto Walkathon Marathon must pick up the Race Packet, which contains your race bib with your MYLAPS BibTag attached to it, a t-shirt and goodie bag before the race day.
As a service for our walkers/runners, FLL is organizing volunteers to pick-up the Race Packets for FLL participants from Direct Energy Center at Exhibition Place two days before the event.
In order for FLL to pick up these race packets on your behalf, the organizer requires that you provide the following to us:
- Your email/letter authorizing FLL to pick-up the race packet on your behalf (we are attaching a sample authorization letter which you can use), and
- A printout of your registration email confirmation (sent by EventOnLine.ca) OR a copy of your photo ID
Please kindly send the above information to us by one of three ways:
- By email to Margaret Woo at email@example.com, or
- By regular mail to FLL: 9033 Leslie Street, Unit 9, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 4K3, or
- Drop off at FLL office in person
We would appreciate if you can send us these documents ASAP, and no later than October 1, 2016.
We wish to assure you that your personal information will be treated in the strictest confidence to protect your privacy. All printed documents showing Photo ID will be destroyed after use and will not be kept on our files.
However, if you are not comfortable with sending this information to FLL, you may pick up the race packet yourself. Please click here for more details regarding race packet pick-up requirement and policy. If you decide to do so, please let us know so we can remove your name from our pick-up list.
Please note that there will be absolutely no race packet pick-up on race day (October 16, 2016).
Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding the new packet pick-up policy, please contact Margaret Woo at 905-707-7800.